A stroke can be an extremely challenging medical event to cope with and recover from. When facing the challenges that follow the event of a stroke, patients must simultaneously overcome physical, cognitive, and emotional challenges; many stroke survivors report frustrations with the recovery process. As recovery from stroke is a lifelong process, it’s not a process with a specific time frame or certain goals that can be achieved on a set schedule. Regardless of the severity of your stroke, it will be critical to take the informed approach of getting home care assistance to help ease the physical and emotional stress.
Following a stroke, our well-trained and specialized caregivers can provide you and your family with the support and assistance that you need to help promote your recovery.
We offer these Stroke Recovery Care Services:
- Nurse Consultation and Personalized Care Plan
- Ambulation and Transfer Assistance
- Meal Preparation and Feeding
- Proper Equipment Use
- Rehabilitation Appointment Reminders with Transportation if needed
- Medication Reminders
- Home Safety Checks
- Status Updates to Family
- Personal Care Assistance and companion services
- Lifestyle Support
- Physical and Emotional Support for Clients and Their Family
- Safety and Fall Prevention